Cancer and Blood Specialists of NOVA has been a leading cancer treatment center for patients in the Northern Virginia Metropolitan area since 1987. State-of-the-art, patient-centered care is the focus of our treatment regimen. Our counseling incorporates genomic evaluations for targeted therapy in order to provide all patients with the personalized care they need. We provide the most advanced treatment options including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, iron infusions, bone marrow biopsies, and more. Our doctors refer to a variety of resources, allowing us to remain innovative in our treatment and up to date in the constantly changing world of oncology.
Our Board-certified clinicians include Farn Chan, MD, Fiona Mienko, MD and Sarah Harrison, RN.
A community-based practice, we offer a full range of exceptional cancer services, providing the highest quality treatment based on research and focused on the whole person.
- Infusion therapy including immunotherapy for treating cancer and other diseases onsite
- Centralized laboratory and pathology providing complete, accurate, and timely testing with faster turnaround times for results
- Home delivery of oral cancer medications by the in-house specialty pharmacy, ensuring seamless, accurate, and efficient delivery, in cooperation with insurance providers
- Care Management Program providing access to an experienced care manager who will help you with symptom management, nutrition, and psychosocial needs throughout treatment
- Financial counseling to help you navigate your insurance coverage and connect you with financial assistance programs